You are here
Exciting Finance position in Welwyn Garden City
Looking for an AAT qualified or QBE with a minimum of 3 years experience
About Our Client
My Client are leaders in their industry and have a culture of developing staff and creating a great work atmosphere conducive to success. With parking on site someone will ideally need to drive to have a suitable commute. This business is going from strength to strength with great sales growth and excellent profit margins, they are looking for an finance assistant to provide support for their continuous growth.
The initial key responsibilities of this finance assistant role will include:
- Processing and compliance reporting of the Company's pension scheme
- Reconciliation and preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
- Reconciliation of the Company's bank accounts
- Analysis of the Company bank accounts to assist cash forecasts
- Reconciliation of fixed assets
- Credit control, including reconciliation of Customer accounts; assist in the resolution of customer account queries; allocation of customer remittances etc
- Raising invoices
- Month-end supplier BACS payments
- Assist in Year-End accounts preparation
- Assist the Finance Manager and Managing Director as and when required
- Payroll - including pensions, CIS returns, monthly journals, payments to staff etc
The Successful Applicant
Ideally an AAT studier or qualified and the chosen candidate will be competent with excel.The candidate for this accounts position, must have worked in a financial, hands on, role for the last two years. If you are interested in the position outlined above, are disciplined, self motivated and you are interested in working for (and growing with) a successful business that values their staff as well as taking great pride in what they do, then we look forward to receiving your application.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and an excellent package.