You are here
- Suitable candidate must previously have been in a finance role
- Finance assistant role for top recruitmentcompany based in the city of London
About Our Client
My client is a top technology recruitment agency based in the city of London.
- Responsible for the Payroll process of 200+ contractors in the UK.
- Daily credit control duties including chasing customers for payments, correctly allocating the cash received and monitoring future overdue invoices.
- Assisted in preparing the company's budget for the forthcoming year which involved gathering
- relevant documents, and contacting the relevant people to discuss future costs, opportunities and threats to the business.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, making payments to vendors and deal with purchase enquiries.
- Predominantly worked with Microsoft Navision software and Excel daily.
- Completed monthly Bank Reconciliations for the UK, Switzerland and Singapore accounts.
- Carried out petty cash reconciliations and updated exchange rates monthly.
- Responsible for the Perm Revenue reconciliation for UK, Switzerland and Singapore.
- Process weekly Data Entry for HSBC informing them of future sales the company can expect to
- receive, as well as payments to be made.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 12 months in a finance role
- Degree/AAT background
What's on Offer
Amazing opportunity for a Finance Assistant role offering £22,000 based in the City of London in top technology recruitment agency.