You are here
- Finance Assistant
About Our Client
The business has a great presence in the leisure business throughout the North West. They have recently gone through a refurbishment and are looking for a new member of staff in their finance function.
- Daily update of accounting books and records, including purchase and sales ledger.
- Managing cashflow and supplier payment cycles.
- Daily monitoring of various banks and counterparty accounts and reconciliation to Cashbook.
- Making and posting client withdrawals and deposits.
- Daily client money reconciliation and funding/withdrawal as appropriate.
- Assisting with Audit Requests and requests from management.
- Reviewing, processing and payment of company expense claims.
- Control of month end accruals and prepayments etc.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly management accounts.
The Successful Applicant
Experience in a similar role is essential
Good excel skills
Ability to work in a team or alone
What's on Offer
Temporary to permanent role
Free car parking