You are here
- Long-Term Finance Assistant opportunity
- Located in Central Leeds
About Our Client
A well established Public Sector organisation are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to their Finance team in Leeds. They are a highly regarded employer and offer a range of great benefits. They are ideally located in central Leeds.
As a Finance Assistant you will report into the Finance Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to, processing invoices, authorising payments, raising payments, reconciliations, processing expenses, raising invoices, allocating cash, maintaining the cash book, maintaining the petty cash account, dealing with any queries and other ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- be immediately available or on a weeks notice ESSENTIAL
- have previously worked within an accounts team ESSENTIAL
- have excellent communication skills ESSENTIAL
- be able to use Excel ESSENTIAL
What's on Offer
£20,000-£25,000+ immediate start +long-term opportunity + Finance Assistant + great location + excellent benefits