You are here
- A growing charity based in Central London
- Currently recruiting a finance assistant on an ongoing temporary basis
About Our Client
A charity with international presence and very well regarded across the Public Sector and Government industry are seeking a temporary finance assistant to join their offices in London.
The successful finance assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing invoices and payments
- Raising invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
The Successful Applicant
The finance assistant is required to have an intermediate level of excel (v-look ups and pivot tables) as well as working knowledge of Great Plains.
What's on Offer
This is a temporary post for 6 months based in Central London. Due to the growth the charity is currently undergoing, there is a possibility the role could become permanent after the initial 6 months.