You are here
Finance Assistant - 6 Month Role
Seeking graduate with some finance experience
Are you looking for a new role?
About Our Client
M<y client is a well established service provider. they are currently seeking a finance administrator to join their finance team!
This is a 6 month contract role that may get extended.
The role will involve:
- Production of client reimbursable invoices for Consulting and Technology groups.
- Liaising with project managers to confirm the detail for expenses to be billed.
- Production of draft invoice for review and approval before issuance.
- Supply of correct supporting documentation - receipts, invoices etc.
- Production of client fees invoices for Consulting and Technology groups.
- Liaising with project managers to confirm that scheduled invoices can be raised.
- Production of draft invoice for review by project managers before issuance.
- Production of correct supporting documentation such as man-hour schedules for T&M jobs, tax certification etc. where required.
- Production of quarterly retainer fees and reimbursable expense invoices.
- Provide and maintain accurate data of all planned invoices for the life of each project
- Liaise with clients for outstanding purchase orders required to be able to invoice.
- Proactively chase project managers and clients to ensure the prompt payment of outstanding invoices.
- Help to resolve any client queries regarding invoices issued to ensure prompt payment.
- Deal with any queries and problems that arise from the non-payment of invoices to ensure all actions are taken to clear payment.
- Provide assistance to other finance team members including purchase ledger, treasury and group accounting.
- Provide administrative support to other finance team members.
- Ad hoc duties as delegated by manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to commit to a 6 month contact
- Some experience in finance administration/ transnational processing
- Able to start at short notice
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Potential longer term role
- Early finish on a Friday
- Other great benefits