You are here
This position is now filled
- Excellent Opportunity to join an international business in Stockport
- Commercial, business partnering, Finance role
About Our Client
A highly reputable business, based in Stockport, are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their well established team.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, responsible for supporting the Finance Function in respect of all processes, reporting and legislative compliance.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: accurate monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Reporting; weekly cost centre monitoring; monthly cost centre reviews; month end inventory reporting; in depth inventory reporting, analysis; monthly accruals and prepayments; preparation of monthly management reporting pack; reconciliation of monthly balance sheet accounts; preparation of month end review file; support the budgeting process.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified/Finalist ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Commercial Finance environment - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Manufacturing environment - Highly Beneficial
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£30,000 - Â£36,000 + Study Support Package + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Other Excellent Benefits