You are here
- 12 Month Contract for a Finance Analyst
- Reporting & Analysis on SAP
About Our Client
My Client are world renowned, a household name and an excellent business to work for.
They value their staff, contractors and permanent alike to create a working environment second to none. The creation of this environment will allow one to reach their potential and really have the desired impact on the tasks assigned to them.
As a Finance Analyst you'll play an integral part of the reporting and forecasting processes. They'll need someone who is strong technically but whom also can liase internally.
The Finance Analyst position will be
- To work as part of a small team to provide a best practice model of customer service to all stakeholders.
- To provide Ongoing support to the process for small enhancements / corrections to BW-based Finance & EM reports, including investigating / documenting the change, prioritising, tracking progress, testing and deployment activities. Throughout this requires regular liaison with the business and with SAP CoE. Also to act as a second-level support with close liaison with the Finance and EM Helpline.
- To support to larger-scale changes / projects as agreed by the UK Finance Leadership/EXCO. Examples could include implementing new functionality / delivery mechanisms such as automated report distribution or dashboards; new reports or as determined by policy changes etc
- To ongoing support to the UK business in preparing for deployment and then throughout the forecast / budget submission phase. This will include documentation, model testing, data control activities and operational support to the UK-based users.
- Take responsibility for adhoc work as instructed by the Reporting and Planning Senior Manager.
- Working to achieve high quality and consistency in the delivery of finance support to the business, including taking part in key process improvement and harmonisation projects, as directed by the Reporting and Panning Senior Manager.
- Identify areas where change would be advantageous and support implementation of best practice.
- Managing own time, work load and priorities to deliver a consistent level of service across the client base.
- The role will be a mix of day to day delivery of actions, analysis and project work.
- Development and delivery of Monthly reports / analysis based on the Finance and EM content of the BW plus other sources and have the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the results.
- Be confident interacting at the most senior levels, while at the same time able to interact well with peers.
The Successful Applicant
The sucessful Finance Analyst will have
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Detailed technical knowledge of SAP and in particular BeX.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- The confidence to take ownership for own performance and identify areas for improvement and development
- The precence of mind to quickly assesses information and issues and develops potential solutions
- The determination to continually strives to achieve best practice
- The flexibility to change workload to match changing priorities and deliver work on time
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- A Willingness and able to work with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
On offer will be
- A chance to work for an excellent company
- The opportunity to gain invaluable experiecne from a top four firm
- A CV enhancing contract that will allow you to further your career
- A competitive rate of pay
- A great working environment