You are here
Progressive Finance Analyst Role
State of the art offices and real poeple as Managers and Directors who care
About Our Client
As a leading professional financial services business within their region and industry, with an excellent client base and have progressed significantly since establishment. This role demands a capable and skilled Finance Analyst to complement the team and work with senior members of the finance team and other external advisers. Based in Ipswich
Responsibilities of a successful Finance Analyst will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the monthly reporting and forecasting process together with the management team, ensure that actuals /events are posted accurately and updated on the reporting system.
- Assist with development, overheads and staff recovery reporting, and liaise with Accountants on final cost reports and queries.
- Ensure that balance sheet queries are resolved in a timely and accurate fashion
- Budget creation and monitoring
- Full Financial Planning and analysis duties
- An involvement in period end accounts production but more so proactive analysis thereof to aid in delivering management information to the board.
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit someone who is actively studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and has experience in a similar role;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel
- Have great planning & organisation skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent working environment with a culture akin with looking after people. A great package and flexible benefits comes hand in hand with this employer who really cares