You are here
- Finance Analyst role with well known brand
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA
About Our Client
A well known business with an impressive client portfolio, are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to be based in Cheadle.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be reporting into the Finance Director, responsible for assisting with all elements of Finance Business Partnering across the business.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: delivery of accurate budgets, forecasts and analysis; building strong relationships with various areas of the business; ad hoc analysis; risk management; promote commercial and cost effective decision making; KPI analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a commercial finance environment - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£28,000 - £31,000 + Onsite Parking + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits