You are here
Exciting permanent role in Birmingham
Well known organisation with excellent reputation
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative organisation, based in Birmingham, who offer a busy and friendly working environment. With an excellent reputation in their field, they are one of the top employers in the area.
Reporting to the Assistant Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing effective business planning for the team, preparing long term forecast models, reporting on group KPI's as well as working collaboratively with stakeholders to develop best practice. The successful candidate will be expected to coach and mentor direct reports, as well as be able to embrace changes in a fast-paced working environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Understand KPI's that drive company measurements reporting across all functions (desirable)
- Actively working towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent (desirable)
- Can actively work as part of a team
- Is a problem solver
- Confident when making independent decisions
- Aims to achieve results
- Committed to ongoing learning
What's on Offer
Annual salary from £30 000 to £33 000 dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits.