You are here
- Amazing role with progression
- Full study support!
About Our Client
My client is a leading FMCG Company, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. They employ more than 57,000 people and have over 200 brands in their portfolio.
They hold the robust market positions in each of the four regions - Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe - and they are leaders in more than 60 markets.
- To produce the Company's monthly management accounts and provide topline analysis of results to Management Team at the monthly Sales and Operational Planning meeting.
- To ensure actuals (including Brand P&Ls) are reported on time in full and can be used by senior management to make decisions.
- To produce regular cash flow forecasts and reporting for both Treasury department and Western Europe Region.
- Accurate forecasting of the company's cash flow position is an important KPI for the business.
- To provide support to the Finance Manager in the formation of the company plan and quarterly forecasts including Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. To ensure forecasted/budgeted financials are reported accurately.
- To track operating expenses and to hold quarterly budget review meetings with heads of admin departments to track their performance against budget/forecast.
- To ensure company's assets and liabilities are accurately recorded and government and statutory requirements are met
- To ensure SAP data integrity in asset maintenance, master data, customer pricing and transfer pricing. To maintain the relationship with BASSE as well as assist the business to resolve issues in SRM and SAP Workflow.
- To ensure that all controls processes are in alignment with Group control standards, maintain the delegated and financial authority limits.
Responsible for dividend preparation and payment, duty payment, and inter-company recharges.
To liaise with external auditors at interim and full year audit including audit timetable, deliverables, assistance during audit and preparation of various schedules, review of financial statements.
- To liaise with Customs and Excise regarding administration, control, payment and reconciliation of Customs and VAT account. Preparation and submission of bi-monthly/monthly VAT/Intrastat.
- Single Point of Contact with BASSE (SPOC): Ensure all aspects of outsourcing to shared services are being completed in accordance with service level agreements. This includes Accounts Payable, and Travel and Expenses, I/CO Netting, Reporting, etc..
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified/ Finalist in ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Experienced user of SAP BI/BW
- Advanced Excel
- Large corporate background
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Full study support + Many other benefits!