You are here
- Management Accountant
About Our Client
Our Client is a thriving and growing SME based in the heart of Lincoln.
Requirements of the Role:
- Demonstrable finance and accounts background;
- It is imperative you will have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience, specifically at the capability level of V. Lookups/H. Lookups, Pivot Tables and Reporting;
- Part-qualified accountancy qualification is essential;
- You will have good systems experience;
- You will need to be able to manage time effectively whilst working on several tasks at a time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse sales performance and produce reports to support business decision making;
- Analyse trends in the financial statements;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and month end journals;
- Performing relevant nominal ledger reconciliations (associated with the income analytics work);
- Analysis of information as required by Management;
- Produce monthly statistics and graphics for the Directors;
- Development and maintaining of monthly reports;
- Refining and improving analysis and reports;
- Contributing to ad-hoc project work where required;
- Miscellaneous ad hoc duties where applicable.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will be a fully fledged Assistant Accountant with the ability to prove their experience in an analytic role. They must have strong excel skills to pivot, V-look up, Summif level.
What's on Offer
+ competitive benefits package