You are here
£35,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Finance Analyst opportunity based in Crawley
- £35,000 - £40,000
About Our Client
Our client is looking to add a Finance Analyst to their Accountancy team in Crawley
- To deliver accurate, relevant and timely information to the business with particular focus on KPIs
- Assist in the creation and running of Supplier Profitability models to assist the business in delivering long term profitability improvements through improved supplier focus.
- Set up appropriate analysis of the profitability of Promotional activity by supplier to drive incremental funding for the shareholders.
- To work with the other Finance Analysts to set up and monitor relevant KPIs and mechanisms for quickly highlighting adverse performance.
- Work within business area teams to agree corrective actions and monitor performance as required.
- Deliver consistent analytical support at a high standard across the business.
- To work as part of the Performance management team to enable cross fertilisation of knowledge and skills.
- Complete ad hoc projects as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate should be Graduate level or preferably part-qualified CIMA
- Experience with excellent systems/PC skills (MS Excel to a very high level, MS Access, MS Powerpoint.)
- Very good communication and presentation skills with the ability to present data confidently along with sound commercial acumen, are essential.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience