You are here
- A company that offers great work life balance
- Excellent benefits package
About Our Client
The company have a fantastic working environment and offer an excellent work life balance.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- To ensure accurate and timely reports are generated and submitted for all management control purposes (corporate and company reporting) and also reporting for sales and purchasing departments as required
- Identify trends, correlations, risks and/or opportunities.
- KPI reporting & analysis.
- Process implementation/improvement where applicable
- Working with the FD and other parts of the business, complete the financial aspects of the annual budget process
- Partnering a range of business areas, working with senior management and operational staff to increase profitability and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Finance Analyst position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- A finance related degree 2:1 above
- Actively studying towards a professional qualification ideally ACCA/CIMA
- Significant commercial analysis experience in a similar Finance role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Advanced Excel skills would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
This position offers a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, study support and other flexible benefits.