You are here
- Globally known Autmotive company looking for an ambitious Finance Analyst
- Exciting opportunity to grow in a prestigious company and progress your career
About Our Client
Located in Bedford, my client is an acclaimed market leader in the Automotive industry. Their office in Bedford is just one of thousands across the world, with their staff increasing across all departments. A profitable company with a focused Finance Manager, there is no better time then now to join this growing organisation that offers excellent long term prospects and career progression.
A number of the key roles and duties needed for the Finance Analyst role include:
- Consolidation of monthly operating cash flow forecast submissions from various business units
- Comparison of month on month movements in forecast seasonal cash flows, validating movements with the business.
- Analysis of actuals vs. forecast cash flows, following up material variances between different scenarios with the business units to ultimately drive improved FX cash flow forecasting.
- Actualisation of the operational cash flow forecasts to improve the accuracy and ultimately hedging positions.
- Provide previous month cash actuals
The Successful Applicant
To truly succeed as a Finance Analyst in this company the ideal candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Be both competent and fearless in the role.
- Either ACCA or CIMA part-qualified.
- Being prepared to get stuck in and show a hunger to progress through the company.
- Previous experience of analysis or management accounts.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary, parking on sight, potential study support package.