You are here
- Leading Global Retail brand require an Commercial Financial Analyst
- High growth UK Market leader with an opportunity in their FP&A team
About Our Client
Being a large market leader in the FMCG market, our client have great facilities and an impressive work environment. They are looking for a Part Qualified Finance Analyst to be dependable and have a keen eye for detail, whilst offering the personal qualities and business expertise to work effectively in a high pressured environment. As a large FMCG brand in the Hatfield, it is clear to why any one in the local area would want to work for them, especially with the company benefits on offer.
Full ownership of all reporting, forecasting and budgeting of operational expenditure.
- Provision of support the Commercial Directors.
- Generate a full understanding of all direct and indirect people costs.
- Full understanding of global stock levels and input into working capital analysis and forecasts.
- Monthly cost meetings with key budget holders to update on spend profile and explain variances to budget / forecast.
- Capex and investment case modelling
- Productivity analysis.
- Service department margin analysis.
- Input into monthly and quarterly board reports
- Improve quality of costs analysis through use of Business Objects and existing IFS functionality
- Completion of monthly Strategic and Operational KPI's and Balanced Scorecard.
- Opportunity to travel to some of sites as required
- Adhoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally a part qualified or finalist stage analyst, the chosen candidate will be competent modeller with strong excel skills.
The candidate for this Finance Analyst position, must have worked in an analytical, hands on, role for the last two years.
Part qualified in ACA, CIMA or ACCA
Intermediate Excel skills
Demonstration of strong personal drive
Strong communicator on work progress and confidence to present analysis back to division
Ability to drive projects forward against milestones
Capability to work under pressure and closely with senior management
What's on Offer
This company offer a great working environment and support from all levels of senior management as they are keen for the right individual joining them as Financial Analyst to be able to step up into an FP&A manager position within the next 18 months to 3 years.