You are here
This position is now filled
- FTSE 250 business seeking proactive and ambitious Finance Analyst
- Gain experience at award winning company based in Harrow
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding award winning Manufacturing and Production company based in Harrow. Due to recent expansion within the wider business my client is seeking an experienced Finance Analyst for this position. This role will report directly into the Financial Controller, working within a fast-paced yet supportive team environment. A FTSE 250 company, my client is able to offer plenty of progression.
Duties of this fast-paced and dynamic role include, but are not limited to:
- Calculating and reporting on the cost of operations
- Establishing costing
- Identifying and analysing of multi-site accounts
- Analysis of Reconciliations
- Liaising with senior management and stakeholders; reporting on accounts and suggesting amendments
- Monitoring variances and identifying trends in addition to recommending amendments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Finance Analyst position will demonstrate the following:
* At least two years experience in a Finance Analyst position
* Experience reporting to senior management/ stakeholders
* Experience with Excel to an intermediate level - Ability to perform v-lookups and pivot tables.
What's on Offer
The role itself is offering the rare opportunity to work for this award-winning company. This position is seeking an experienced Finance Analyst to be a part of this thriving and fast paced atmosphere. Working within newly refurbished offices and working within a fast-paced but supportive environment.
The role is offering between Â£43,000 and Â£47,000 dependant on experience.