You are here
Finance Analyst - Sales & Marketing
- Finance Analyst - Sales & Marketing
- Finance Analyst - Sales & Marketing
About Our Client
Our client a Large Multinational Business and a Leader in their field are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst - Sales & Marketing.
As a Finance Analyst - Sales & Marketing, based from the Woking, Surrey office you will be responsible for:
Working within the Commercial Finance Team and reporting into the Financial Planning & Analysis manager.
The key purpose of this job will be to business partner with the sales & marketing functions and will be responsible for month end variance analysis, forecasting, and process improvement and contributing to the development of improved management reporting packs and engagement with the business. Additionally this role will be the key contact point with the sales team for reporting sales performance across the UK business weekly & developing the reporting functionality.
Ensure delivery of month-end :
- Prepare a monthly reporting pack for key stakeholders across both the sales & marketing functions to support management decisions and tracking performance against budget.
- Month-end variance analysis & commentary on performance for sales & marketing cost centres and UK revenue performance.
- Identifying, developing and implementing improvements to month-end processes.
- Assist in budget and forecasts process around sales & marketing costs & revenue.
- Tracking & timely reporting of rebates provision payable to specialists to ensure there is no accounting surprises.
Ensure effective Business Partnering through:
- Delivering meaningful analysis which highlight's opportunities to drive profitability through trend analysis & other KPI tracking.
- Arranging regular business partner meetings with the departmental Director and management to discuss financial performance.
- Ensuring fit for purpose management packs and other reports are provided in a timely manner.
- Having awareness of business priorities and supporting the Department in their efficient delivery.
- Identifying business needs and providing solutions to maintain financial performance.
- Ensuring that reporting is accurate and delivered to agree reporting deadlines.
- Developing the management reporting packs to improve their relevance to the Director and management.
- Partner their respective divisions and functions, offer support, commentary and insight to ensure best decisions are made.
Support improvement initiatives through:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will result in increased efficiencies, productivity, controls and customer service within Finance.
- Supporting the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to identify, develop and implement improvements to the management reporting packs, including the design and development of dashboards.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA - Part Qualified / Finalist
- At least 3 years accounting experience
- Previous experience of working in a business partnering environment highly desirable
- Have a customer and commercial focused approach with the ability to understand issues from a business perspective.
- The ability to influence at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally.
- Have good communication skills and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Good systems and ERP experience as well as excellent excel skills.
- Ability to speak their mind and not be afraid to push the departmental agenda in meeting with key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Salary £35,000 - £45,000 the client is considering candidates with varying levels of experience and qualifications from Part Qualified to Finalist. Study Support Package if required. Strong Benefits Package, apply for more details.
The client has no parking onsite, but are very close to Woking station, Woking has good train links from London, Surrey, Hampshire and the surrounding areas