You are here
Finance Analyst - Reduced Hours Available
- Rapidly expanding SME based in Wythenshawe
- Excellent career progression available
About Our Client
An SME, who have experienced year on year growth, are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their rapidly growing business.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be reporting into the Managing Director, responsible for the creation and investigation of a variety of financial and operational performance metrics.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: reporting on various periodic variances, including spending variances; investigate operational and financial results, providing recommendations for improvements; ad hoc analysis; review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve performance level; financial analysis of product costings for pricing decisions and contract viability; review standard and actual costs; review of potential investments based on risk and return analysis; engaging with internal stakeholders in ongoing cost reduction projects; budgeting and forecasting; margin analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/Finalist - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a commercially focused analysis role - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in an SME environment - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£28,000-£35,000 + Onsite Parking + Study Support Package + Excellent Progression Plan + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits + Flexible Working Hours