You are here
Finance Analyst/ Budget Planner
- Dp you have analyitcal and commecial experience?
- Are you looking for a new and exciting role with an international business?
About Our Client
My client is a instantly recognisable brand. They are currently looking for someone to cover a period of maternity.
This is a great role to gain more commercial exposure and join a business that is rapidly growing and taking market shares from its competitors.
Analyse and evaluate industry, financial and performance international data/practices to assess strategic
growth opportunities through consumer offers i
Manage marketing budget, review spend to allocate budget by relevant category to maximise ROI
Manage marketing budgets
Track and analyse spend
To analyse sales and profits
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
Excellent quantitative/business modeling skills, plus knowledge of strategic analysis
- Highly analytical with the ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective
- Good commercial acumen
- Confident, influential and articulate, with clear ability to learn quickly, deal with diverse and demanding
- Ability to present and drive conclusions at senior level
- Degree and / or MBA preferred
- Able to work as part of a team, as well as being to work independently with good communication skills
- Self motivated with excellent organizational skills.
What's on Offer
- On-site parking
- Great facilities
- Commercial work environment