You are here
Finance Analyst - 6 month contract
Finance Analyst position based just outside Norwich
Leading manufacuring company
About Our Client
Leading manufacturing and production across the UK, Ireland and international markets, they are a highly profitable and fast growing company based just outside Norwich. The group are world leaders within their chosen sector and have a market leading approach to employee satisfaction. This Finance Analyst position will be key in driving commercial output to further improve the business success.
- Participate in and support site continuous improvement projects and maintain monthly tracker of project savings.
- Working closely with the finance assistant, ensuring stock quantities are correct
- Valuation of stocks - Ensuring stats meeting lead to project improvements.
- Forecasting & budget commercial management, ensuring accuracy over 2 monthly periods.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/ CIMA part qualified or AAT qualified with previous finance experience.
- Experience of working in fast moving environments providing accurate and timely information to a high standard.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to support decision making.
- Strong communication and presentation Skills
- Excel advanced user
- FMCG manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- SAP system knowledge is desirable
What's on Offer
This Finance Analyst role would suit someone who is actively studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and has experience in a similar role. Strong communication skills are also essential and the confidence to liaise effectively with the wider business.
Immediate start available.