You are here
- Finance Administrator, Logistics, Nottinghamshire
- Permanent, Full-Time
About Our Client
My client operates within a global network of over 40 countries and are leading market specialists within the logistics industry.
Roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Process all bank related transactions
- Maintain payment beneficiaries on the banking systems
- Review employee expenses for accuracy and completeness - processing information for payment
- Deal with queries relating to the expenses process
- Control the sites petty cash, as well as analysing spend on the finance system
- Updates exchange rates and prepare outgoing post
- Providing general administration support to the department and site.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following:
- Knowledge of banking procedures
- To be trustworthy and discreet
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient and organised
- Knowledge of VAT and expense postings
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary of up to £19,500 plus benefits, including onsite parking and the opportunity to join a highly successful and established company.