You are here
- Finance Administrator
- Leading Global Brand
About Our Client
A leading brand with a presence across the globe, our client are at the forefront at what they do with a very strong reputation behind their name which has led to growing success levels year on year.
As a Finance Assistant based in the Bournemouth area, your key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry
- Tracking of business via various methods
- Assistance with monthly reconciliations
- Working and assisting across the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Doing other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Being a leader in their field, our client is looking for ambitious, talented and forward thinking individuals to join its finance team. As a result, you will need:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Microsoft knowledge
- Effective communicator
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
In return, my client can offer a good salary dependent on experience as well as a fun and creative working environment, career progression opportunities so your career path is mapped out for you as you go all within a sort after location based in Bournemouth!
Want to know more? Please call as soon as possible as my client are looking to move quickly in securing the right person for this vacancy.