You are here
- Accounts support required for growing company in Wilmslow
- Great working environment - will suit a strong team player!
About Our Client
The Finance Admin will be working for a reputable nationwide company who offer a good working environment. Within this diverse role you will be assisting various departments and have a great chance to get fully involved.
The Finance Admin will be responsible for:
- General accounts admin
- Sales Ledger + Purchase Ledger
- Reconciling Direct Debits and Credit Card Statements
- Cash allocation
- Manage enquiries, liaising with people at all levels internally and externally on the telephone and through email
- Assisting the finance team with ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Admin profile:
- Highly organised with the ability to manage workload and prioritise
- Poses excellent customer service skills with strong communication
- Computer literate, ability to learn new packages
- Understanding of finance tasks including sales, purchase ledger and credit control
- Flexibility to assist various departments
- Team player
What's on Offer
To apply for this job in Wilmslow, Cheshire please apply today. The Finance Admin will receive a competitive salary depending on experience + benefits + training.