You are here
Finalist Finance Manager
Finalist Finance Manager for well known brand
High flying Management Accountant
About Our Client
My client is US owned and since coming over to the UK 7 years ago has quickly joined the race for market share, becoming a house hold name.
- As a Finance Manager, you will be reporting into the Finance Controller, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Finance Function.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: supervising two transactional finance staff; monthly Management Accounts production including variance analysis and commentary; commercial analysis; cash flow management; liaise with various internal stakeholders.
- Reporting back to stake holders.
- Working closely with the Finance Manager and Controller to put in forecasts and strategic plans for future development of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The candidates applying should have the following:
- Strong Excel skills (V-look-ups, Pivot tables)
- Previous experience in a Managerial role within a Finance department
- Experience doing full Management Accounts
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist
- Aspirations of becoming qualified within the next year
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
What's on Offer
This position is offering a competitive package on successful completion of the interview process.