You are here
- Leading luxury brand
- Highly involved role, diverse role
About Our Client
My client is a well established, growing luxury brand business.
As the Executive PA you will be responsible for the provision of all admin and secretarial support to the Managing Director and 2 other Senior Directors in the business. As part of the role you will be responsible for the management of all diaries, booking meeting rooms, liaising with the Head Office of the sister brand for stock purposes etc, national and international travel arrangements and accommodation booking on behalf of the team.
This PA role is a brand new position for the company so other ad hoc duties, including support of the wider team will be expected in this position. There is a real opportunity to make this position your own.
Alongside the usual PA duties you will support the sales team, monitoring the general enquiry inbox and offer a first class concierge service in the showroom, manage the staff attendance, log holidays and coordinate rotas,
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Executive PA MUST be:
- A confident communicator across all levels
- Highly organised with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- A strong team player, assisting in the wider business where necessary/ possible
- Well presented, corporate and articulate
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Confident working in a sales, retail or luxury brand environment
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + 28 days holiday