You are here
- A leading FMCG business based near Chester
- Looking for an Executive PA to support a Board Director
About Our Client
Our Client is a market leading FMCG business with over 40 years experience in their field. They are looking for an Executive PA to offer confidential support at director level.
Duties of the Executive PA role include:
- Managing and responding to correspondence, responding to emails and managing inbox.
- Multitasking, carrying out general administration on behalf of the Director
- Complex diary management, informing the Director of schedule and prioritising appointments and conflicting demands
- Coordinating meetings, preparing board packs, recording and distributing minutes
- Follow up on meeting action points, ensuring they are completed efficiently and effective
- Filing and preparing expenses
- Coordinating travel arrangements, preparing itineraries for seamless travel
- Organising and attending events, including booking venues and being the main point of contact throughout the delivery of the event.
- Collating and presenting company department reports
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Professional and business like attitude and appearance
- Team player
- Positive can do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Work using own initiative, taking full ownership
- Planning and coordination skills
- Experience at senior level
- Understanding of requirements and implications of working in the Executive Office
- IT literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, Concur, Internet)
- Excellent administration and secretarial skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail and work to high standards
What's on Offer
The salary on offer is £28000 - £32000 per annum.