You are here
- Must have previously supported at Senior Level within Professional Services.
- Great opportunity to join a global leader in business process management.
About Our Client
Great opportunity to join a global leader in business process management and well regarded name within the Professional Services industry.
A culture that encourages big rewards for hard work and a strong support system within it's teams.
Offer team support for 3 - 4 Vice Presidents (VP) in the UK locations in the form of:
- Manage and maintain VP schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
- Manage the submission of expenses
- Supporting the induction of new UK team members
- Review and formatting PowerPoint presentations
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Organising the office(s) layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Problem-solving skills and project management experience
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Team player who has the ability to work in matrix organisation
- Approachable and friendly
- Proactive and a fast learner
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- minimum 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant
What's on Offer
£30000 - £35000
6 month Fixed Term Contract based in central London which will be revised and likely extended.