You are here
- Highly skilled exams officer required
- Rewarding, challenging role with a passionate Public Sector organisation
About Our Client
The client is a school which provides educational support to pupils that cannot attend mainstream school due to health related or special education needs.
The job requires a highly skilled individual to undertake a range of administrative duties, however the bulk of the role will revolve around the coordination of exams. This will require keeping the CMIS system up to date with regards to which pupils are taking which subjects, which will involve liaising with teachers and heads of subjects. Therefore, excellent communication skills shall be required.
Furthermore, the role will involve planning exam timetables, appointing and coordinating invigilators and arranging venues. A fundamental aspect of the role will be arranging alternative access for students with special health needs that require it.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must:
- Have knowledge of the CMIS system - essential
- Have had a previous post which has involved exam coordination - essential
- Have had a post which has involved arranging alternative provisions - highly desirable
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly - highly desirable
- Be able to plan exam timetables and coordinate venues - desirable
What's on Offer
Potential temp to perm exam coordination role, offering a competitive hourly rate for an institution working to improve the lives and education of hospitalised and special needs children.