You are here
ex Professional Sports
- High calibre ex professional sports players
- Building and maintaining candidate and clients relationships
About Our Client
ex Professional Sports, based in Reading. Page Personnel continues to substantiate its position as a world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy. Growing entirely organically, rather than by mergers or acquisitions, we now have 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. Page Personnel operates across a number of white collar sectors including Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Procurement, Supply Chain and Retail.
* In the UK, we fund raised more than £90k for Macmillan Cancer Support.
* For seven years, we have received industry recognition from The Sunday Times as one of the best companies to work for in Britain who gave us top scores for management, leadership and personal growth.
* Our commitment to career development has made us one of a very few companies who can say that 87% of its directors and above have been promoted from within.
Are you an ex professional sports player looking for a rewarding career beyond professional sport? Unsure about what doors are open to you within a corporate environment? Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to? Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with copious career opportunities? Looking for an environment with like minded ambitious, determined, tenacious individuals? Why not consider a career with Page Personnel Finance as a Recruitment Consultant.
We are seeking the best talent in the sporting market place to join our teams across the Reading operation as a Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for individuals who have the capacity and potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level and thrive working outside their comfort zones.Page Personnel already employs a number of ex professional sports players from Rugby Union, Hockey, Football, Swimming, Athletics and Cricket. Some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from a professional sporting arena. So what will it involve?
* Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs; * Negotiating terms of employment; * Interviewing potential candidates;* Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role; * Negotiating fees relating to work the consultant will undertake for the client; * Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and short-lists; * Building and maintaining candidate and clients relationships though telephone dialogue and face to face to meetings.
The Successful Applicant
ex Professional Sports, based in Reading. Page Personnel Finance operates across a number of offices across the South. We are looking for high calibre ex professional sports players to join our existing teams and progress from Consultant to Manager, Director and Managing Director.
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Bonuses