You are here
Entry Level Finance Assistant
- Friendly, welcoming environment
- Witney, Permanent, Full Time, On-site parking
About Our Client
A well known and sort after local employer due to a reputation of staff satisfaction, career progression and an excellent working environment.
Duties of the successful Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
- Check, code and post invoices, ensuring that they are authorized in line with company policies and procedures.
- Post cash in various currencies to the purchase ledger from bank statements daily
- Prepare individual payments in various currencies and input manually onto banks.
- Reconcile supplier statements, proactively resolve issues. Process expenses & credit card charges.
- Review and update Purchase Ledger procedures on a regular basis
- Update and maintain spreadsheets in excel.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position candidates will ideally have some understanding of the purchase ledger function, however, candidates studying AAT and looking to gain experience will be considered.
What's on Offer
A starting salary of between £16,000- £18,000 is be offered initially with an additional discretionary bonus as well.