You are here
£25,000 - £28,000
- A full service law firm are looking for an Employment Paralegal.
- This will be in their London office.
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable firm that acts for a wide range of businesses and individual clients.
This Employment Paralegal role will involve:
- Providing legal support where needed for lawyers in the Employment team
- Commercial awareness and client work
- Conducting legal research
- Assisting in case file work
- Drafting precedents and documents
- Writing training materials for clients
- Keeping the team informed of any Employment law developments
The Successful Applicant
For this Employment Paralegal role, our client is looking for:
- A minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent at degree level
- 3 A levels at A/B or equivalent
- The LPC is highly favourable with the elective in Employment law
- Previous paralegal work in Employment law
- A proven interest in Employment law
- Computer literate
- Strong teamwork skills
What's on Offer
This Employment Paralegal role will offer:
- Competitive salary dependant on previous expertise.