You are here
Electrical Trade Supervisor
- Electrical Trade Supervisor
About Our Client
A well-established social housing organisation in Leeds are currently looking to recruit a skilled electrical trades supervisor.
This newly created electrical trades supervisor position will have a range of duties including:
- Managing electrical trades staff
- Ensuring a customer focused and cost-effective approach at all times
- Providing adhoc repairs and electrical testing service to customers
- Ensuring health and safety at all times
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply for this electrical trades supervisor role it is essential that you have:
- Completed the above duties in a management role, within a the housing sector is desirable.
- Have experience of supervising the technical standard of electrical installation works and fulfil the training or experience required by the NICEIC.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent.
- A full driving licence
What's on Offer
This electrical trades supervisor position comes with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Opportunites for progression
- Further discounts