You are here
Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Electricial Bias
- M & E Technician
About Our Client
Our client are an international business with a large presence in the Cheltenham area.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will have accountability's for the below:
- To ensure that all work is carried out safely in accordance with health and safety legislation and best practice by means of training, monitoring, reporting and auditing.
- Plan, generate, manage and monitor all PPM to be carried out within agreed timescales.
- Assist with reporting and statistical analysis on PPM and reactive maintenance tasks.
- Collate overtime information and submit upon request.
- Produce quotations for ad-hoc works ensuring works are completed and invoiced.
- Oversee engineering ownership of plant and plant rooms, hands on approach.
- To provide out of hours escalation, support and participate in the out of hours call out rota.
- To assume control of all sub-contractors carrying out work in support on site in accordance with the company QA process.
- To keep in regular contact with the central Help Desk, Senior Management and the Client and to inform of all plant critical failures that will affect the site operation.
- To ensure there is no maintenance induced failures or outages.
- Be responsible for the storage, security, issue and maintenance of special tools and equipment.
- To manage minor fabric and installation projects through in house and sub contractors working closely with Project Manager.
- Assist with the production of periodic client reports.
- Co-ordinate and carry out routine Fire Alarm testing.
- Ensure Statutory Compliance with Landlord systems. (Water treatment, Emergency Lighting etc.)
- Carry out any other tasks deemed suitable for this role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Electrical Maintenance Technician:
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- Electrical biased
- High level of practical knowledge of relevant employment, Health and Safety and general legislative requirements
- Minimum of City & Guilds Craft Qualification Certificate and demonstrable experience in a trade discipline
- Computer literate
- Numerate and Literate with developed communication skills
- Sound understanding and practical experience of building services using SFG20 and HVAC maintenance
- Working in building maintenance within a corporate environment
- Have held an Authorised Person (Trade Discipline Specific)
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- Knowledge of commercial buildings and working with corporate clients
- Management of Legionella, Water Quality Management
What's on Offer
Salary: £28,000 - 30,000 pr annum
On site Parking
Permanent role working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday