You are here
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Excellent Opportunity
- Yorkshire Area
About Our Client
Market Leading, National Facilities Management Company.
Reporting into the Supervisor and Contracts Manager, an Electrical Maintenance Engineer is required to attend verbal and written requests for PPM and reactive maintenance at various sites in the portfolio. The role will include (but not be limited to) electrical maintenance, electrical installation, and other general building maintenance tasks within your skill set.
The Successful Applicant
- NVQ, City & Guilds or Equivalent in Electrical Maintenance or Installations
- City & Guilds 2391 (or equivalent) in Testing and Inspection would be desirable
- Have worked in a similar role previously
- Driving License
- Able to work by self, but also good team player
- Good Health & Safety Knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with a Large Facilities Management Company. Excellent Opportunity.