You are here
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer for the NHS in London
Please apply now if you have experience in Healthcare
About Our Client
You will be working directly for a leading service provider that specialises in offering services to the NHS trust. You will be based in one of London's hospitals. Please apply now if you have hospital experience.
As an electrical engineer, you will be part of the engineering team in the hospital. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Carrying out reactive maintenance on the hospital wards and facilities
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance on the hospital wards and facilities
- Carrying out all types of electrical works
- Maintenance and upkeep of lighting
- Assisting other engineers with their workload
- Working as part of a team
- Adhering to health and safety procedures at all times
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified electrician. You will have the following qualifications:
- 17th Edition
- NVQ3 in electrical works
- 2394/95 or 2391/92
- Proven experience as an Electrical Engineer
Ideally you will have also worked within a hospital environment.
What's on Offer
The role is a permanent role. The role comes with a permanent package deal which includes a good pension and generous holiday entitlement.