You are here
Economics / Maths Graduate
- Economics / Maths / Statistics graduates
- Strong excel skills also desireable
About Our Client
A well established and growing Financial Services organisation, based in luxury modern offices in Weybridge with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
The Economics / Maths Graduate will start as a Junior Trader with full training and study support towards a relevant qualification.
The day-to-day activities of the Junior Trader may include:
gathering information and analysing the market;
carrying out detailed data analysis and valuation;
providing in-depth market reports;
identifying issues affecting clients;
developing client relationships and presenting ideas to clients;
executing trades and securing deals with new clients;
keeping market-making traders informed of relevant issues with their customers and products;
obtaining market prices from market-making traders and executing the trade.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Junior Trader (Economics / Maths Graduate) role will:
- Be a graduate from a relevant subject (i.e. Economics, Maths, Statistics)
- be looking for a progressive role in a dynamic company
- be flexible and willing to learn
- live within a commutable distance to Weybridge
What's on Offer
The Economics / Maths Graduate (Junior Trader) role can pay between £20-25,000 + study support, and excellent benefits