You are here
- Excellent Opportunity to work for a world leading Executive Search Firm
- Based in beutiful office in the West End
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading Executive Search firm who have impressive offices in the West End of London as well as across the world. They are very well established with an outstanding reputation for employing the brightest and most successful Consultants in the industry. They conduct searches for Board level candidates across multiple sectors including Media and Technology, Financial Services and Life Sciences. The atmosphere in the firm is highly professional, driven and exceptionally fast paced. The firm do care about their staff and offer excellent benefits and it is a friendly and supportive atmosphere in which to work.
This role is to support 2 Consultants within the Financial Services Practice. You will look after their diaries, book travel for them. You will also have a lot of responsibility for client and candidate liaison including booking and scheduling interviews. You will help the Consultants with presentations for pitches and also conduct research into potential clients and candidates.
The Successful Applicant
- Have worked previously in Executive Search as an EA
- Be educated to degree level
- Be able to work in an incredibly fast paced environment
- Have excellent verbal and written communication
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £44,000 (depending on the candidate) plus discretionary bonus and benefits