You are here
This position is now filled
Dutch Speaking Credit Controller
- Rapidly growing Professional Services business based in Sheffield
- Excellent opportunity for a Dutch Speaking Credit Controller
About Our Client
This well established Professional Services business is growing at a rapid speed due to a number of recent acquisitions, they are market leaders in their field and operate on a Global scale. A fantastic opportunity has come available for a Dutch Speaking Credit Controller to join their successful Finance team based in Sheffield.
The successful Dutch Speaking Credit Controller will report directly into the Credit Manager and will work in a busy fast paced team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; chasing outstanding payments via telephone, letter and email, ensuring invoices are raised in an accurate and timely manner, resolving customer queries, issuing reminder letters, assisting with month end reporting and other ad hoc duties when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Dutch Speaking Credit Controller will have:
- A background in Credit Control / Collections / Customer Service - Essential
- Fluent Dutch and English language - Essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to work in a team whilst using their own initiative
- Good IT skills (MS Office and MS Excel)
What's on Offer
Easily accessible on public transport + company pension scheme + excellent company benefits