You are here
Dutch speaking credit controller
- Fluent Dutch language skills absolutely essential
- Prior credit control experience preferable
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Fashion Retail brand, based in London's West End
The successful Dutch speaking credit controller will carry out the following responsibilities:
- maintaining collections accounts current and collecting assigned past due accounts.
- Evaluate customer's credit file and contact their other creditors in order to determine current trends and payment patterns.
- Recommend to the manager that accounts be closed, credit limit reduced or extended, or collection attempted, based on payment history and purchase activity of the customer.
- Manage back and across the business in the UK and Europe, and have a good political understanding, strong negotiation skills and a high level of patience and professionalism.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Dutch speaking credit controller will hold the following qualities:
We are looking for a person who can demonstrate good written and verbal communications skills. Has good team working skills and is able to develop and maintain effective partnerships.
Someone who can work off their own initiative and who works well within a team environment. Is able to use logical and creative thinking to solve problems and make decisions in line with current processes and procedures. Shows commitment and enthusiasm, has good organisation skills, can prioritise their workload, whilst producing accurate work and at times to a tight deadline.
What's on Offer
We would like to offer the position of Dutch speaking credit controller, based in the West End for a well established Fashion retail brand.