You are here
Domestic Gas Engineer
We are currently looking for a Gas Engineer for new installations in East London
Please apply now if you are Gas Safe
About Our Client
Our client is a well established FM company. They are responsible for a number of social housing contracts and carry out all maintenance works.
The Domestic Gas Engineer role will be based in East London. The majority of the work will be the installation of new boilers in existing properties (combi's, system upgrades, conversions etc.) and full system installations in New Build properties. You will also be responding to breakdowns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 5 years experience as a Domestic Gas Engineer
- Be experienced in installing new systems in the domestic market
- Have all Domestic Gas Safety certificates
- Hold an NVQ2 in plumbing or Gas or higher
- Hold a clean driving licence
- Have a van and own tools including analyser
What's on Offer
The role will come with excellent rewards for the right person. This is a permanent job with a well established company.
Please apply now if you are interested in this role.