You are here
- An opportunity in a time-critical logistics enivornment
- A growing ethical recycling business
About Our Client
My client focuses on distributing recycled materials nationally across the country. Based in Nottinghamshire, the company has report large scale grow in both revenue and profits over the last half-decade. They are now looking to expand their operation and bring on board like-minded individuals.
The successful Distribution Planner will report directly into the Head of Logistics and will be responsible for the following areas:
- Liaising directly with 3rd party transport suppliers
- Assist in negotiating rates with both customers and transport providers
- Focus on providing efficiency's within the transport network, in order to maximise profits
- Aim to plan for around 150 loads of materials each week
- Successfully plan a large national transport network
- Process orders planned by Sales Representatives
- Aim to plan loads in the most profitable way, but driving efficiency's.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for my clients Distribution Planner vacancy will desirable have the following skills set:
- Ideally a degree level of education, or equivalent.
- Experience planning transport networks with over 100 movements per-week.
- Ability to commute within the wider Nottinghamshire area.
- A flair for customer service
- Experience of working to deadlines in a time-critical logistics environment
- A willingness to learn
- A drive to succeed and better targets
What's on Offer