You are here
Deputy Supervisor - Returns Administration
- Deputy supervisor required
- To work in our clients return administration team
About Our Client
Our client are a well known household brand based in a great location. They offer a fantastic working environment and this is a brilliant opportunity to join a business that supports career development for those looking for the next step in their career.
As a deputy supervisor working within the returns function, your main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately rasing collections
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders via telephone calls and emails to ensure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Maintain departmental spreadsheets
- Deputising for the Supervisor in their absence
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate would be required to have the following experience:
- Previous experience deputising for a Supervisor and being able to 'step up' when necessary
- Good level of education including I.T literacy especially with Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as a team and with own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary as well as a 23 days holiday, company discount schemes and free parking. We are looking for someone to join this business as soon as possible so if you are interested in hearing more, please email or call for more details.