You are here
- Database Officer (Donor Care department) - Large Charity
- A Brilliant opportunity to join a great company
About Our Client
My client are an integral part of the local community and offer help and assistance to all that need it providing they have the resources to cater for them.
They are a multifaceted charity that really excel in a number of areas and consistently provide a brilliant service.
As a Database Officer you'll be reporting into the head of Fund-raising, a gentleman who is truly passionate about his position, the charity and the good work that is done by this organisation.
In all honesty this description is fitting for anyone there, if you are someone that is looking for a position and a company with depth that makes a real difference in peoples lives, this is the opportunity for you.
This Database Officer role will involve
- Ensuring the data on the CRM system is maintained properly
- Ensuring members of the team can add data and information onto the system accurately
- Ensuring members of the team can extract data properly
- Making sure that fundraising regulations are adheared too
- Making sure that data protection laws are followed
- Migrating data occasionally
The Successful Applicant
The successful Database Officer will
- Have experience or knowledge of some of the above duties
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Want to work in a Charitable organisation
- Be comfortable managing people and processes during implementation
- Be comfortable building relationships with internal stakeholders
What's on Offer
On offer is
- A meaningful role that will allow you to make a difference in peoples lives
- A competitive rate of pay
- A great working environment
- A great line manager to report to
- Responsibility and a further opportunity to enhance your skill set