You are here
- Data Analyst needed for immediate start in Emersons Green.
- Attention to detail & Excel skills vital.
About Our Client
Our client is a national organisation, with regional business sites. They are seeking experienced Data Analyst professionals to join their small team, alongside the accountancy department, to ensure they successfully meet national reporting deadlines and then to drive future projects.
The duties of the successful Data Analyst in Bristol will include, but not be limited to;
- Analysis and transfer of large volumes of data.
- Proof reading.
- Report production.
- Project work as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Data Analyst will demonstrate;
- Superb attention to detail.
- A self-motivated, can-do attitude.
- Strong Excel skills.
- A willingness to hit the ground running.
- The ability to work without constant supervision.
What's on Offer
The successful Data Analyst will receive a salary between £25,000 & £27,500, in addition to 25 days holiday and pension contributions. In addition, there are major plans for future projects therefore a successful temporary assignment may lead to the opportunity to apply for further roles.