You are here
Customer Service & Sales Executive
Customer Service & Sales Executive - Glasgow
Fantastic oppertunity to work with an amazing orgainisation.
About Our Client
My client based in Bishopbriggs has been supporting people throughout the UK for nearly 70 years now. Due to expansion we are now looking for another driven Customer Service and Sales Executive
The Customer Service & Sales Executive will be responsible for bringing in major funding contributions. This will involve identifying and contacting decision makers in the UK. This role will see you working both over the phone and face to face.
The Successful Applicant
The Customer Service & Sales Executive will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record of revenue generation.
- Ideally experience in the charity sector or related.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent telephone sales skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent Face to Face skills.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Highly proficient IT skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Commutable to Glasgow city centre - Monday to Friday.
What's on Offer
£18,000 - £22,500 Basic Salary DOE