You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Agent
- International Company
- Customer Service Agent
About Our Client
Our client is a international organisation within the construction industry based in Leicester.
As a Customer Service Agent your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- You will be required to build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure a personal service is provided.
- Create, alter and confirm new orders whilst ensuring all details are up to date on the internal systems.
- Negotiate realistic delivery times with customers.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure that business needs are met.
- General administration duties
- Escalating customers issues or order to the relevant department where necessary
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least one year's experience within Customer Services
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Packages and SAP systems
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Knowledge of Syncrotess Systems
- Background knowledge of the construction industry and products
What's on Offer