You are here
This position is now filled
Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service Administrator
About Our Client
Our client is a leading logistics organisation based in Droitwich.
As the Customer Service Coordinator you will be dealing with customer orders ensuring quantity accuracy and delivering time line communication to depot staff. You must be able to improve the customer experience and maintain relationships with existing customers and suppliers. You will be used to dealing with customer and enquiries and complaints from investigation through to closure.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator MUST have:
- Good computer literacy
- Worked for a logistics business ideally
- Good spoken and written skills
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Good level of financial understanding
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Worked in a call centre and customer service environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.