You are here
Customer Service Advisor
Must have excellent customer service skills
Must be an excellent communicator
About Our Client
My client is a world leader in luxurious retail goods, looking to recruit for a Customer Service Advisor to ensure that the consumer base.
The role as a Customer Service Advisor is to:
- Take responsibility for being the first point of contact for all consumers via phone and email, and ensuring a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Ensure that all calls and emails received are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed internal processes and targets.
- Have a full understanding of all our products to ensure correct and knowledgeable responses are given to the consumer.
- Ensure all incoming complaints are created as cases within our internal ServiceCloud system for future recording purposes and visibility to the business.
- Ensure all complaints follow best practice and batch testing of products is requested when necessary.
- Provide support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching and adopting good team ethics.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all departments in the business to ensure an aligned delivery of business objectives and communication to our end users and partner.
- Process internal and external product orders when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent people and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Decision making ability
- Responsible attitude
- Ability to prioritise work
- Customer service experience
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applications as required;
What's on Offer
Salary + Benefits